Saturday, May 22, 2010

THE GREATEST PRESENT FOR MY BIRTHDAY ON 2012

Birthday event, is just an annually day that we've passed from we're coming to the world from our mom's and the day when you grow up, especially for a year, or 12 months, or 365 days. So what is the different in every time your birthday?
So I'm gonna describing, all of the stuffs that I've got since I was a child till now and what I like to achieve in my 2nd years which will I through while I'm still doing my bachelor's degree in Universities Padding, Japanese, Indonesia.

1-19years old :
I don't know exactly what I've got at those times. That I remembered is when I can talk well as a human. Is not mean that I'm not a human. LOL. It just caused my lounge can't be used so well. But the miracle was came by, when Idol Ada and I ate a part of Turban's Meat. Alarmingly I can speak well until now. Actually, it was happened when I was four and the year after, I've forget what I'm doing or what I've got since my teen period was over. After that miracle, I don't even remember yet what I've got, because there is nothing special, or it just standard (as the other birthday event)

20 years old :
For the beginning of my role as a youth in my ages, I feel kinda terrible with a surprise from my friends that troubling me with some stuffs of jerk! (I don't what is that exactly), but it was being my "surprising" day ever. My goals in this year with number 'two' in front of my ages, I would like to give my best to my parents of course. I feel kinda terrible if I can't give what their want from me, because they have given me anything that they have with no excuses. And for the best part of my wish is when 2012 coming and I turn into 22 years old. If someone ask me about my greatest wish? So I will tell them, that I wish to be graduate from my bachelor program and give to my parent and families that I can give them the best event in my best month. Wish all comes true :D
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments:

Post a Comment